General Guidance for All Accent Employees
Per the infectious-disease experts the three most important standbys to prevent transmission of the coronavirus. For all workers, regardless of specific exposure risks, the following are workplace rules:
1. Wear a mask. Unless otherwise notified by your direct Accent Compliance supervisor, you are required to wear a face covering in public places or when it is impossible to practice social distancing. A face covering is generally a cloth, bandana, or other
type of material that covers an employee’s mouth and nose. Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
2. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Physical (social) distancing; avoid close contact with people. Stay home if sick. Employees should inform their Accent supervisor and Accent’s Human Resource Department if they or a colleagues develop symptoms at work. No one with COVID-19 symptoms should be present at the workplace.
Rev. March 21, 2020
Dear Valued Client,
Accent Compliance’s (Accent) top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, our clients and communities. In response to the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID- 19), we’ve put in place a range of proactive measures to both reduce the spread of the virus and to ensure business continuity for our business partners. Accent’s Human Resource Department is guiding our ongoing response to the dynamic situation based on the latest advice from key health authorities.
Our inward-focused efforts cover critical risk-mitigation practices, travel and meeting policies, and business continuity planning. We want you to be confidently assured that we will continue to provide you with the support that you’re accustomed to, even in these challenging times and request the below guidelines to be followed to mitigate exposure.
• Individuals who have traveled to a foreign country are required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to entrance to any Accent jobsite or interaction with anyone providing services to an Accent jobsite.
• Avoid in-person meetings to adhere to CDC guidelines to the extent practical. Utilization of online platforms such as Skype, Microsoft Teams, etc. is strongly encouraged where applicable.
• n the event an individual test positive for COVID- 19, they are to avoid all contact with others until a medical doctor has given written confirmation that they are no longer contagious.
• In the event an individual has been near anyone who has tested positive for COVID- 19 are required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to entrance to any Accent jobsite or interaction with anyone providing services to Accent.
• Written notification is required if anyone who has tested positive for COVID- 19 that has been at any Accent jobsite location or had any in-person interaction with anyone actively on a jobsite within 14 days prior to the start of their symptoms.
• Individuals who are ill, with fever, cough and congestion are required to be tested for COVID- 19 as soon as practical and are not to enter any Accent jobsite or interact with anyone on an active jobsite until the test result can be confirmed negative or for 14 days following the start of their symptoms.
• Use the EPA suggested cleaning products with at least 60% alcohol (Clorox Multi Surface Cleaner + Bleach, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Disinfecting Spray, Lysol brand Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate, Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist, Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes, and Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray) to wipe down commonly used surfaces, including:
o Communal areas
o Shared tool
o Bathroom facilities
o Frequently utilized (doorknobs, light switches, laptops, tablets, phones, headsets, etc)
Accent will continue reviewing CDC updates, constantly engaging with our partners on contingency planning, and sharing best practices with the communities we serve. We believe that together we are much stronger and more capable of dealing with the threat this virus represents.
Rev. March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Team Member,
We are providing this bulletin to inform you of the actions we are taking as a company in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As situations continue to evolve, we will continue to communicate changes and expectations to you.
Your health and safety are paramount as it always has been. Even more so now with the impact of this pandemic and the speed that it is spreading across our world. We support our governmental guidelines and will monitor all guidance.
The following are steps we must all take effective immediately:
• Please continue to stay informed by reviewing CDC.gov or local notices, and please update our core staff of any communication shared by our clients and vendors.
• We must keep our offices and field sites clean and our staff healthy. Keeping your hands cleaned throughout the day, staying at least 6 feet from others, and staying home if you are sick are key steps we must adhere to.
• Report all illnesses timely and avoid people who are sneezing and coughing when you can.
• Our office staff will take extra steps to clean our office, in addition to what our night crew does, such as cleaning door handles, phones and other items at least every 4 hours.
• Please refrain from large group meetings, travel, attending functions like luncheons and movies, or anything that will put into a room with over 10 people. Please elevate your use of conference calls and Microsoft Teams video conferencing. This includes all employees bringing your lunch to work to avoid going to group lunches.
• Social distancing must be our new norm, including no handshaking.
• Business continuity plans that identify essential and non-essential employees in the event of a mandated employee self-containment are being considered.
• All employees have been notified to bring laptops home daily in case working from home is needed if they become ill, or if work from home protocols are implemented.
• Accent Compliance Corporate Office is currently not accepting any new applications in person, or any solicitation from outside parties. Please use alternative means of communication for meetings or scheduled events.
We value all you do for our clients and our community, and we must do all we can to be effective during these difficult times, which includes being transparent with our actions and the proactive steps we are taking daily.
Face masks are
Only 1 person at a
time may enter the reception area
Keep A Minimum of 6 Feet Distance
Face Masks are
remain at least
6 feet apart
We thank you for your support in managing our collective response